Friday, March 6, 2015

Mom on the Strand

I have been honored to meet Melissa Metzger, owner of the new Mom on the Strand magazine, a resource for all families here in Myrtle Beach, and surrounding Grand Strand areas.

I got to write a little article for the second edition just released in February 2015. You can find FREE issues in your local businesses. I saw my first at the Second Cup Coffee (right next door to The Fresh Market in Northwood Plaza on 79th Avenue North).

This was my first article in a widely read publication, so be gentle! :) I wanted to let women know that there are tools available to make the childbirth process feel more like something you are DOING, rather than something that is happening TO YOU. It really can be a source of immense pride to fuel you throughout your life, instead of something to escape or fear.



Check out page 5!

"A woman must know herself
and dig deep within
before she braves the journey to motherhood."



No comments: